Ludo is a fun, family board games which played between 2 to 4 players. This is a dice game played since ancient times or it is similar games like Parcheesi. The goad of this dice game is to get all your tokens inside the home space, which is located in the center of the Ludo board. This is very skilful games loved by every age people or you can also grow your skill by playing dice game ludo. Ludo is 90% chance and 10 percent strategy if anyone say that ludo is 90% strategy 10% chance but if your strategy is not well then your chance of winning Ludo is very less. Here, you can check useful tips of win a dice game ludo regularly.
Useful Tips To Win Ludo
Take enough time to think and take the best move possible. Always follow this strategy think, rethink and play. Practice makes a man perfect so play more games and learn more tricks.
First of all, open all your pieces, as soon as you get the chance because if your pieces in ludo game open, then you can use your dice numbers wisely.
Do not keep running only single piece, invest your numbers on all the pieces or try to put piece stop on stoppage or wait for opponent dice.
Always try to remember the number which can lead you to the best place and the number which will let you kill the opponent.
Kill the opponents as much as possible. This may increase the chance of your winning.
Keep the piece in a safe place and move it with bigger numbers this will prevent you from getting killed.
If you are in a dilemma between victory and killing the opponent, you must go for victory. Kill the opponent pieces if your number is too small that is one or two so that you can get a chance to play again.
If you have a number that is of no use for any of your pieces, then move the piece that is nearest to the starting point.
If your defeat is inevitable just turn mobile data off and your all coins will be restored. This is how you won't lose any coins.
The more you will move your pieces logically, you can prevent your pieces from getting killed by an opponent.
We hope above provided tricks can surely enhance your gaming experience and this can increase the chances of winning drastically. Download Ludochat game and apply those tricks and defeat their opponents.
Some Useful Links of Dice Game:- Play Ludo Online, Ludo Online Game, Ludo Master, Ludo Dice Game, Ludo Classic, Ludo Free, Ludo Star, Ludo Online, Classic Boardgame, Ludo Live, Online Ludo, Play Ludo with friends, Classic Online Game, Ludo King, Ludo India, Classic Games Online, Board Game Android, Ludo with Friends, Ludo Cumfun, Board Game